How do I Whitelist apps on Android devices?
To Whitelist apps on Android devices:
- On the MDM Dashboard, visit Step 1 of the MDM QuickStart module and click Android
- In the Android Policies page, select a device group you want to create this policy for and click Whitelisted Apps
- Click “Add” and search for the Android app you want to Whitelist
- Select whether or not you want to make it optional or mandatory and click Add
- Once you’ve added your apps to the Whitelist, click Save All Policies